Adobe After Effects is the industry leading program for creating and arranging animated graphics, which is used by many developers of visual effects and animated graphics. It offers great management functions, a wide range of creative tools, as well as the ability to integrate with other applications for post-processing of video materials. Make the impossible possible with the new, more versatile After Effects® CC software.
Evaluate the new powerful features, such as Live 3D Pipeline, which allow you to use CINEMA 4D scenes as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share your work directly through the application and access new features at the time of release. Collect all your work together.
• Intel multi-core processor with support for 64-bit functions
• Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 5 GB of free hard disk space; Additional space is required during installation
• Additional disk space for the disk cache (10 GB recommended)
• Display with a resolution of 1280 x 1080
• System with OpenGL 2.0 support
• QuickTime 7.6.6 software required to support QuickTime functions
• Optional: Adobe certified graphics adapter for hardware acceleration of three-dimensional visualization by ray tracing